How do I bank online with Commerzbank online banking account or how do I sign up for online banking? In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about the Commerzbank online banking platform. Commerzbank online banking is a dedicated portal by the Commerzbank AG. It offers account owners the opportunity to bank conveniently and safely online. You don’t need to visit a local branch anymore; all you have to do is to go to the online banking website.
Commerzbank online banking is a more secured and convenient way to manage your Commerzbank account effortlessly. All that is required is that you create an online account and you can bank directly from the comfort of your house. With the Commerzbank online banking, you can access tools features like, transfer funds, check your account balance, pay bills online and more.
Commerzbank also known as Commerzbank is one of the biggest German Banks. It is the second largest bank in Germany and also operates as a universal bank. They offer wide varieties of services to their customers for convenience and to ease banking. One of such service is the Commerzbank online banking platform. In this article, you will learn everything about the Commerzbank online banking and how to carry out fast transactions.
What is Commerzbank online Banking?
Commerzbank online banking is an online platform provided by Commerzbank AG. It is a safe, convenient and secured platform where customers of Commerzbank can login to access and manage their financial transactions without visiting the bank. www.commerzbank.de/ is the official Commerzbank online banking website. This is where all customers of Commerzbank can access the online banking services.
Benefits of Commerzbank Online Banking
The importance of online banking cannot be overemphasis. The convenience that comes with Commerzbank online banking is one of the pros of it. You don’t need to struggle to visit a local branch anymore. All you have to do is to pick up your phone and visit the online website. Here are some of the benefits of banking online with Commerzbank.
- It is an easy, safe, secure and convenient method of banking
- You can transfer funds between two accounts
- Manage your bank account directly from your mobile device.
- Set up online auto payment so you don’t miss any payment deadline.
- 24 hours customer service care to meet up with any of your concerns
- \download important statements of account and document to your mails.
- Check your balance to know when you are low on balance.
- Access tax information and view transaction history.
These are some of the benefits that you get to enjoy when you start Commerzbank online banking. But first, you must sign up for online access.
What you need to open Commerzbank online account
To open a Commerzbank account online, you need to know the requirements that are needed. Here are the following requirements that you need to open an account.
- Must be a German resident or be a resident where Commerzbank operates.
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You must have Customer number/bank code or Deposit number/sort code or Account (IBAN)
- Must have a identification document.
These are the requirements that you need to open the online banking access. But, take note that the requirements that will be needed to open the online access will solely depend on the method you are using to open your account either with the Commerzbank IDENT process or on a paper.
How to open online banking in Commerzbank
Opening a Commerzbank online banking account is very simple if you follow my guideline below. Follow through the steps below to sign up for Commerzbank online banking access.
How to Apply for Online banking using Commerzbank autoIDENT Process
- Go to the Commerzbank online banking website
- This will take you to the place you can register for digital banking
- Fill out the online application form.
- Fill out your first and last name
- Afterwards, choose an identification document that you will use for the autoIDENT
- Provide your email address and mobile phone number that you will use for your autoIDENT.
- Next, select a customer connection and enter account owner
- Then, select your desired access data
- Click, Further
Follow through the process to complete the Commerzbank online banking application. Confirm and verify your account opening before you proceed.
Apply for Commerzbank Online banking on Paper with Signed application
- Go to online banking applicationBeantragung des Online Bankings
- Choose a salutation
- Then, enter your first and last name
- Afterwards, select a customer connection
- Fill out the details
- Then, click Further.
Afterwards, you can download the free Commerzbank online banking app to finish up with the rest process that you need to do. Then you can sync your bank account information to the online banking app.
How to Activate Commerzbank Online Banking Account
To login and access your Commerzbank online banking account, you will need to activate your account. Here is how to activate your account.
- Go to the Activate an account using your web browser.
- Then, enter your User number.
- After, enter your PIN
- Click on Login now.
- Open the option “Administration & Tools”
- Click “photoTAN”.
- Lastly, tap Activate.
Once you click “Activate” you can follow the on-screen instruction and fill out the required information to activate your online banking.
How to Login to Commerzbank Online banking Account
- Go to the Commerzbank online banking website
- This will take you to the place you can login to your account
- Next, fill out your Login name/Username
- Enter your PIN
Lastly, click on login. This will take you to your online account instantly. You can now pay bills, manage your account and carry out other financial transactions.